Post Reply 
Recordings listed in wrong Music Data listing
20-01-2014, 15:21
Post: #6
RE: Recordings listed in wrong Music Data listing
(20-01-2014 13:45)ReneZ Wrote:  I have two instances running here on different set-ups; both show the same. Over the weekend I updated both systems, which resulted in stops/restarts so I thought it was all rescanned already. Will do the rescan

"What exactly is your 24/192 Music Data listing?" - that is what I see when I select "Music Info" from your menu and then select "24/192000", indeed. The albums that seem with the wrong info where standard CD's and never tagged as 24/192 (wouldn't know how and they're certainly not :-) ) Strangely enough they're all albums out og my "Various Artists" folder, but not all of them.

Meantime the rescan didn't improve things.

MinimServer doesn't use tags to get the audio data information. It reads it directly from the audio data inside the file.

For the albums that appear in the 24/192000 list unexpectedly, what happens when you open one of these albums to view its contents? Do you see the complete contents of the album, or only certain tracks?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Recordings listed in wrong Music Data listing - simoncn - 20-01-2014 15:21

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)