|
minimserver 0.8.1 start errors (linux)
|
|
03-01-2014, 23:46
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: minimserver 0.8.1 start errors (linux)
oops yes, finger trouble. T5710. Not a powerhouse, but I am not transcoding. minimserver-0.8.1-linux-x86.tar.gz is the download.
Deleting and restarting gives the same error. I will reinstall on the other (flash) drive and see if it does the same. I had moved the install directory to see if I was running out of space on a scan. based on monitoring last night I think I have a RAM issue with only 256MB so have a 512MB stick coming which will at least remove that as a potential bottleneck. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
minimserver 0.8.1 start errors (linux) - shurvinton - 03-01-2014, 23:03
RE: minimserver 0.8.1 start errors (linux) - simoncn - 03-01-2014, 23:30
RE: minimserver 0.8.1 start errors (linux) - shurvinton - 03-01-2014 23:46
RE: minimserver 0.8.1 start errors (linux) - simoncn - 04-01-2014, 00:00
RE: minimserver 0.8.1 start errors (linux) - shurvinton - 04-01-2014, 01:11
RE: minimserver 0.8.1 start errors (linux) - shurvinton - 04-01-2014, 01:35
RE: minimserver 0.8.1 start errors (linux) - shurvinton - 04-01-2014, 01:46
RE: minimserver 0.8.1 start errors (linux) - simoncn - 04-01-2014, 11:53
RE: minimserver 0.8.1 start errors (linux) - shurvinton - 04-01-2014, 12:31
RE: minimserver 0.8.1 start errors (linux) - simoncn - 04-01-2014, 13:31
RE: minimserver 0.8.1 start errors (linux) - shurvinton - 04-01-2014, 14:22
RE: minimserver 0.8.1 start errors (linux) - simoncn - 04-01-2014, 16:02
RE: minimserver 0.8.1 start errors (linux) - shurvinton - 04-01-2014, 15:36
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



