Post Reply 
Import Date
31-12-2013, 08:27 (This post was last modified: 31-12-2013 08:27 by Mike48.)
Post: #13
RE: Import Date
(09-11-2013 11:45)Patatorz Wrote:  Hello Mike48, could you help me to understand how did you succeed to make album being sorted by import date ? Which tags do you use ?
Best regards

Sorry, I just saw this now. I use JRiver Media Center. I added a new tag to its database ("library") and had JRMC assign to it the value of its own "date-imported" tag for track 1 of the album.

To tell you the truth, I have stopped using it. I lost my MinimServer configuration in one of the updates, and I haven't had time to get it back.

Mike

Mike
Portland, Oregon, USA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Import Date - Mike48 - 03-03-2013, 09:45
RE: Import Date - simoncn - 03-03-2013, 11:14
RE: Import Date - Mike48 - 03-03-2013, 18:52
RE: Import Date - bryanjan - 30-05-2013, 10:45
RE: Import Date - bbrip - 30-05-2013, 12:18
RE: Import Date - pradeshta - 31-05-2013, 05:29
RE: Import Date - uk75 - 01-07-2013, 16:16
RE: Import Date - Patatorz - 06-10-2013, 05:56
RE: Import Date - Patatorz - 05-11-2013, 06:18
RE: Import Date - simoncn - 05-11-2013, 10:32
RE: Import Date - whgmkeller - 06-11-2013, 09:53
RE: Import Date - Patatorz - 09-11-2013, 11:45
RE: Import Date - Mike48 - 31-12-2013 08:27

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)