Post Reply 
special characters in file/directorynames
22-12-2013, 15:30
Post: #13
RE: special characters in file/directorynames
(22-12-2013 14:37)angelus1969 Wrote:  As a VZ is pretty bare, I download the file on my laptop and usually I do the unpacking and so forth on that machine as well, to avoid having to install several tools on all the machines. I then transfer the stuff to the VZ with SCP and I think there things went wrong with the links.

Thanks for letting me know. This explains why MinimServer 0.8.1 wasn't working for you. Unpacking the archive on Windows destroys the links. Doesn't VX contain tar? If not, you will need to install it to be able to use MinimServer on VZ.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: special characters in file/directorynames - simoncn - 22-12-2013 15:30

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)