Post Reply 
MinimServer comparison with Synology Media Server
10-12-2013, 13:05
Post: #11
RE: MinimServer comparison with Synology Media Server
(09-12-2013 20:29)sleask Wrote:  No I was not trying to play anything from audio station at the same time or loaded a play list from it, but this was still happening after I uninstalled audio station, Maybe when I installed audio station It corrupted dsm or minim somehow.

From your above description it is difficult to tell what might have happened exactly. I doubt that the source of the problem is in the combination of Audio Station and MinimServer, as such a problem has never been reported before.

A first step to narrow this down would be to see whether you can reproduce this issue by

1) Doing a fresh installation of the latest DSM
2) Installing Java and MinimServer
3) Installing the Audio Station
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MinimServer comparison with Synology Media Server - winxi - 10-12-2013 13:05

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)