|
A couple of queries from a Newbie.
|
|
09-12-2013, 15:05
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: A couple of queries from a Newbie.
(09-12-2013 12:56)winxi Wrote:I was just about to respond that I must be dim because I don't understand how to use the Artist.indexValue property from the description in the user guide. If indexFormat is indeed what was meant then that makes a bit more sense to me, but is it possible to get the index entries separated out individually, or can I only change the separator between them?(09-12-2013 11:32)simoncn Wrote: It isn't possible to change the way multiple values of the same tag are presented in the index, except for the special case of Artist. For the Artist index, you can use the Artist.indexValue setting to do this. This is described in this section of the User guide. I'd also like to ask what 'All Artist' really means. In the user guide is says "...complete artist information It contains Artist tag values only, not AlbumArtist tag values". Is the word 'complete' meant to imply that other 'artists', such as composers and conductors etc are included, or is that dependent on the entry below? Code: Artist.displayFormat={$artist$orchestra$conductor}I also note that neither BAND nor ORCHESTRA is listed in the common FLAC tag list under 'Tag Mappings'. Is that intentional? BAND in particular is fairly standard is it not (I have used it and put in a alias to ORCHESTRA)? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
A couple of queries from a Newbie. - Pastim - 08-12-2013, 23:34
RE: A couple of queries from a Newbie. - Oliviander - 09-12-2013, 00:31
RE: A couple of queries from a Newbie. - simoncn - 09-12-2013, 00:31
RE: A couple of queries from a Newbie. - Pastim - 09-12-2013, 10:10
RE: A couple of queries from a Newbie. - simoncn - 09-12-2013, 11:32
RE: A couple of queries from a Newbie. - winxi - 09-12-2013, 12:56
RE: A couple of queries from a Newbie. - Pastim - 09-12-2013 15:05
RE: A couple of queries from a Newbie. - simoncn - 10-12-2013, 13:10
RE: A couple of queries from a Newbie. - Pastim - 10-12-2013, 22:42
RE: A couple of queries from a Newbie. - simoncn - 10-12-2013, 23:11
RE: A couple of queries from a Newbie. - Pastim - 11-12-2013, 10:17
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



