Post Reply 
MinimWatch MacOs27: Error LibjliOpenError
24-09-2026, 16:13
Post: #5
RE: MinimWatch MacOs27: Error LibjliOpenError
(24-09-2026 15:08)Klaus57 Wrote:  
(24-09-2026 13:14)Thokra Wrote:  
(24-09-2026 10:27)simoncn Wrote:  You need to remove "Open using Rosetta." See this forum post.

Just tried your solution, but on my Mac it's just the other way round: I solved the problem by activating "open with rosetta", not deactivating. A little bit confusing...

Hi,
I have no idea why that works—for me, using "Rosetta" causes an error. Apple has announced plans to drop support for Rosetta in OS28 ("cutting ties with the past"), so I would recommend uninstalling the app and setting it up again from scratch, following Simon's instructions.

Hallo Klaus,

Yes, I know, but thank you for the reminder. The new installation of Java didn't make any difference - unfortunately. Maybe Simon will get in touch again...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MinimWatch MacOs27: Error LibjliOpenError - Thokra - 24-09-2026 16:13

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)