Post Reply 
Track Ordering Issue with DiscSubtitle
18-09-2026, 10:56
Post: #4
RE: Track Ordering Issue with DiscSubtitle
I suspect I'm just more focused on everything, as I've been trying out new control points. I made an error in my original post - My 2 Cambridge Audio apps are displaying the track orders correctly, while mConnect and Serento (serento.app) are not.

I am using the MinimServer config exactly as recommended by Serento now, with only a few minor tweaks.

aliasTags: Artists:-Artist
indexTags: Artist, Date, Genre, All Artists, Composer, Publisher, Soloists, Orchestra, Ensemble, Choir, AlbumArtist, *RecentAdded, *RecentPlayed, #AudioData, #AudioFormat
itemTags: catalognumber, releasecountry, lyricist, musicbrainz_albumartistid, musicbrainz_albumid, musicbrainz_artistid, musicbrainz_discid, musicbrainz_originalalbumid, musicbrainz_originalartistid, musicbrainz_recordingid, musicbrainz_releasegroupid, musicbrainz_trackid, Engineer, DISCSUBTITLE, Style, Period, Instrument, Lyrics, Producer, Label, Movement, MovementNumber, MovementTotal, MovementName, InvolvedPeople, Work, Work--Name, RecordingDate, RecordingLocation
mergeFolderAlbums: false
tagValue: RecordingDate.merge={Date}

excludePattern: .Trash*
serverOptions: indexArtwork=auto, recentAdded=1000
showExtras: true
startupScan: false
tagFormat: AlbumArtist.displayFormat={$albumartist}
upnpCustom: multiTag={Artist,Genre}
writeAllTags: all tags

I'm typing this from my server - I will try to follow up with screenshots shortly.

Failing all else, is there an option to get MinimServer to ignore the Disc Subtitle field, so those albums then get treated in the same way as one which doesn't have that field set? If the issue is purely with the apps(s) that would be a solid workaround.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Track Ordering Issue with DiscSubtitle - tiefling - 18-09-2026 10:56

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)