Post Reply 
Unable to open Minimwatch after upgrade to Mac OS Sequoia
03-06-2025, 09:03
Post: #41
RE: Unable to open Minimwatch after upgrade to Mac OS Sequoia
Reading your post carefully, I wonder if you are doing something different from what I am doing in my testing. I am doing the following.

1) Start MinimWatch from the Applications folder
2) MinimWatch is running correctly with no message about local network access
3) Shut down the machine
4) Restart the machine. MinimWatch is not running.
5) Start MinimWatch from the Applications folder
6) MinimWatch is running correctly with no message about local network access

I have also tried exiting MinimWatch between steps 2 and 3. This makes no difference.

Are you doing the same as this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Unable to open Minimwatch after upgrade to Mac OS Sequoia - simoncn - 03-06-2025 09:03

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)