Post Reply 
Rescan not finding new items
02-06-2025, 17:19 (This post was last modified: 02-06-2025 18:26 by flemingcool.)
Post: #3
RE: Rescan not finding new items
(01-06-2025 21:20)simoncn Wrote:  Are the new songs encoded in a format supported by MinimServer (see this section)?

You could close and reopen the Naim app in case it is caching an out-of-date view of your MinimServer library.

If this doesn't solve the problem, the next step is to check the MinimServer log for error messages. You could also enable MinimServer verbose logging and check whether the folder(s) containing these new songs are beng scanned.

Song format is the same as all others in library.
I've closed and restarted Naim app and device, and changed scan path to check change was being reflected in Naim app - it was.

Where can I view the log and verbose logging please?

Found the log;

"Error: duplicate Vorbis comment block at offset 80424 in file FLAC24/Thom Yorke/Tall Tales/12 - Mark Pritchard, Thom Yorke - Wandering Genie.flac (length 104693379)
Error: duplicate Vorbis comment block at offset 80246 in file FLAC24/Thom Yorke/Tall Tales/11 - Mark Pritchard, Thom Yorke - The Men Who Dance in Stag’s Heads.flac (length 71978604)"

What does this mean?

Corrupt file? But files work on other servers with no issue? I'll try re-running them through dbpoweramp.

So, I've re-downloaded the original files and tried adding them to my library before editing tags - and the tracks are added fine. So the issue seems to be generated when editing the tags in dbpoweramp. Not sure what the issue could be as I've used dbpoweramp in this setup for years with no issues. As stated - I don't get this issue with these same files in either SONOS or SynologyServer, so its something Minimserver is detecting? My version of dbpoweramp is old but not sure that is relevant either?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Rescan not finding new items - flemingcool - 02-06-2025 17:19

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)