|
Update from 2.0.18 to Version 2.2
|
|
10-02-2025, 18:04
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Dear forum members,
Out of laziness, I'm still running version "MinimServer 2.0.18 update 201". I knew one day I'd have to take the consequences - with result: I don't have the faintest idea how to get this update done. I understand, an update from any version from 2.1nn should be easy. I appreciate the comprehensive text on the very website. Still, I'd crash the system, if I just followed but don't utterly grasp. Is there a (slightly detailed ;o) hint, pointing me the right direction? I'd love to be managing this update and would report any successful result. Thanks a lot for your help in advance, Nils |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Update from 2.0.18 to Version 2.2 - Nils - 10-02-2025 18:04
RE: Update from 2.0.18 to Version 2.2 - simoncn - 10-02-2025, 20:50
RE: Update from 2.0.18 to Version 2.2 - Nils - 11-02-2025, 16:34
RE: Update from 2.0.18 to Version 2.2 - simoncn - 11-02-2025, 17:13
RE: Update from 2.0.18 to Version 2.2 - Nils - 11-02-2025, 18:49
RE: Update from 2.0.18 to Version 2.2 - simoncn - 11-02-2025, 20:12
RE: Update from 2.0.18 to Version 2.2 - Nils - 16-02-2025, 09:48
RE: Update from 2.0.18 to Version 2.2 - Nils - 21-02-2025, 21:38
RE: Update from 2.0.18 to Version 2.2 - simoncn - 21-02-2025, 22:55
RE: Update from 2.0.18 to Version 2.2 - Nils - 21-02-2025, 23:14
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



