(13-10-2013 17:25)simoncn Wrote: (13-10-2013 16:33)Peter StreamMagic Wrote: Dear Simon
When selecting a multidisc there occurs a row of letters -img 0123- (never by the first disc- img0122-).
Touching one of these letters makes the App crash immediately.
Using Twonky this problem never occurs,so it seems to be a Minim Server issue.
These letters are displayed by the control point (StreamMagic), not by MinimServer.
What do mean when you say the problem doesn't occur with Twonky? Do you mean that Twonky never displays these letters, or that the letters are displayed with Twonky and touching them doesn't make the StreamMagic app crash?
Twonky doesn't display these letters.
If the StreamMagic app crashes, this is a problem with the app, not a problem with MinimServer. You need to contact the app vendor to report this problem.
I already did ,the answer was simple :use Twonky instead of Minim
Quote:There is only one album in my collection that does not show this problem,so I persumed that it could also be caused by difference in tagging.
Regrettably I can not find a faulty tag.
What can cause this problem?
I haven't seen this before, so I can't offer any advice on which tag might be causing the problem. Have you looked in the MinimServer log to see if there are any warning or error messages about your tags?
I will have a look.
Quote:Another problem is that sometimes all maps occur doubled -img 0101,0102- strange, but not causing any problems.
I have never seen this before. It looks like it is caused by a problem with the control point (StreamMagic), not a problem with MinimServer.
Quote:I hope there are some solutions, since I like to use Minim, it offers much more flexibility than Twonky.
Greetings
Peter
(Cambridge Audio Streammagic 6, QNAP 119 P II, DB Power 12.2, Windows XP pro and Windows 7 home)
I found some reviews on the web saying that there are problems with the StreamMagic app. For example, see this page. Are you able to try a different control point to see if this works correctly with MinimServer?
No,although it is my second StreamMagic both having the same problems.
I know there are a lot of problems with the android app(CA is rewriting it at the moment) ,the iPad app should work ok!