|
Cater for specific bitrate and flac radio
|
|
20-01-2025, 11:59
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cater for specific bitrate and flac radio
Hi Simon,
I am able to play local files (mp3,wav,flac) and aac/mp3 radio with equalizer/convolution per the following setup: Stream.Options: convOut=-af "equalizer=f=1046:width_type=q:width=5:g=-5.0, equalizer=f=1146:width_type=q:width=4.9:g=-1.9" Stream.Transcode: aac(-):wav, mp3(-):wav, aac:aac, mp3:mp3, flac:wav;, wav:wav,*:wav Now I have a number of radio stations in flac/ogg formats which I want to play via Minimserver. I managed to get it work with the following setup: Stream.Transcode: aac(-):wav, mp3(-):wav, flac(-):wav;,ogg(-):wav,aac:aac, mp3:mp3, flac:wav;, wav:wav, *:L16 I am not sure the above cater for 24b radio streams (*:L24 would not work). Also my player is limited to 96kbps. Radio which is at 192kbps would stop playing after few seconds. Is there anyway to set up a maximum for the bitrate (i.e so that 192k is downsampled to 96k) and allow 16bit and 24bit radio channels to co-exist. Thank you |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Cater for specific bitrate and flac radio - Devgcl - 20-01-2025 11:59
RE: Cater for specific bitrate and flac radio - simoncn - 20-01-2025, 13:41
RE: Cater for specific bitrate and flac radio - Devgcl - 21-01-2025, 00:41
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



