|
Can't see any music files
|
|
11-10-2013, 17:43
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Can't see any music files
(11-10-2013 16:56)grimreaper46 Wrote: Thanks Simon. I have done that and everything is fine. The problem was it seemed to say select the "Setting" option which does not appear. Once I realised that you selected "Properties" did it straight away. I'm glad it's working now. Where did you see a reference to a "Setting" option? Quote:Still new to it all but as I can do Start,Stop,Reset and alter the settings by right clicking the minimServer Icon I really don't see at the moment what minimWatch achieves. MinimWatch displays this minim icon on a remote computer and provides a "remote control" that allows you to manage MinimServer running on the QNAP. Without MinimWatch, you wouldn't be able to manage MinimServer running on a NAS. Quote:Got to check now why Twonky and minimServer show a different number of Albums/Tracks. That should pass a quiet evening. The best place to start is by looking at the MinimServer log (use 'Show log' from the minim icon). You might find error or warning messages that help you identify the missing files. Quote:Thanks again. Now I will make a donation. Thanks very much! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Can't see any music files - grimreaper46 - 11-10-2013, 10:43
RE: Can't see any music files - simoncn - 11-10-2013, 12:04
RE: Can't see any music files - grimreaper46 - 11-10-2013, 16:56
RE: Can't see any music files - simoncn - 11-10-2013 17:43
RE: Can't see any music files - winxi - 11-10-2013, 18:57
RE: Can't see any music files - grimreaper46 - 12-10-2013, 00:45
RE: Can't see any music files - simoncn - 12-10-2013, 07:49
RE: Can't see any music files - grimreaper46 - 12-10-2013, 10:25
RE: Can't see any music files - simoncn - 12-10-2013, 10:59
RE: Can't see any music files - grimreaper46 - 12-10-2013, 00:53
RE: Can't see any music files - simoncn - 12-10-2013, 07:35
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help





