|
Loading New Music Files / Refresh Database
|
|
08-10-2013, 20:04
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Loading New Music Files / Refresh Database
I've been using MinimServer for a few weeks now. Initially on my laptop and now on my HP MicroServer running Ubuntu. Please forgive the question if there is an obvious answer but I cannot find the solution!
When I load new music files MinimServer doesn't see the files until I re-start the software. Is there a way to get MinimServer to automatically refresh the database to recognise changes? Many thanks, Steve |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Loading New Music Files / Refresh Database - Gandharva - 08-10-2013 20:04
RE: Loading New Music Files / Refresh Database - simoncn - 08-10-2013, 20:39
RE: Loading New Music Files / Refresh Database - Gandharva - 08-10-2013, 21:33
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



