|
CD Singles
|
|
03-09-2024, 20:20
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: CD Singles
I use a custom "Format" tag with the value "Single" for singles; it can also be "compilation" or "live album" or "FM broadcast" or whatever. Then with a little script I add the value "Album" to all entries without any format tag. Album, beginning with A is the first entry when I enter the Format section. This works for me.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
CD Singles - naturs - 26-07-2024, 08:51
RE: CD Singles - stefano_mbp - 26-07-2024, 09:36
RE: CD Singles - naturs - 26-07-2024, 11:18
RE: CD Singles - stefano_mbp - 26-07-2024, 11:26
RE: CD Singles - simoncn - 26-07-2024, 15:03
RE: CD Singles - naturs - 28-07-2024, 15:27
RE: CD Singles - simoncn - 28-07-2024, 15:41
RE: CD Singles - naturs - 28-07-2024, 15:48
RE: CD Singles - simoncn - 28-07-2024, 16:50
RE: CD Singles - stefano_mbp - 28-07-2024, 16:27
RE: CD Singles - JoaBack - 03-09-2024 20:20
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



