|
Play complete album when using group tag
|
|
19-08-2024, 18:15
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Play complete album when using group tag
Thanks Simon.
I render to various devices, including the IOS devices, chromecast (audio), AV receiver ... If there is a better control point available for IOS devices, I am happy to switch. As I update the tags from a database I can also add/change tags if this would work better in mconnect. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Play complete album when using group tag - Raf - 16-08-2024, 22:24
RE: Play complete album when using group tag - simoncn - 17-08-2024, 07:40
RE: Play complete album when using group tag - Raf - 19-08-2024 18:15
RE: Play complete album when using group tag - simoncn - 19-08-2024, 19:59
RE: Play complete album when using group tag - Raf - 20-08-2024, 11:20
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



