|
CD Singles
|
|
26-07-2024, 08:51
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
CD Singles
Hi -
Long time (basic) user, but never posted... How do people manage CD singles? I'd like to somehow incorporate them as they often come with interesting 'b' sides, but don't want them appearing as full on albums. I saw some discussion around ALBUMSET which looked promising but not sure it ever came to fruition? I think what I'd like to have is something like a Singles section under an artist that shows up like an album, and if you then go into Singles, you can see each single (with its own artwork) like an album there. Is such a setup possible currently? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
CD Singles - naturs - 26-07-2024 08:51
RE: CD Singles - stefano_mbp - 26-07-2024, 09:36
RE: CD Singles - naturs - 26-07-2024, 11:18
RE: CD Singles - stefano_mbp - 26-07-2024, 11:26
RE: CD Singles - simoncn - 26-07-2024, 15:03
RE: CD Singles - naturs - 28-07-2024, 15:27
RE: CD Singles - simoncn - 28-07-2024, 15:41
RE: CD Singles - naturs - 28-07-2024, 15:48
RE: CD Singles - simoncn - 28-07-2024, 16:50
RE: CD Singles - stefano_mbp - 28-07-2024, 16:27
RE: CD Singles - JoaBack - 03-09-2024, 20:20
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



