|
'<n> items' and UPnP server icon
|
|
01-10-2013, 08:56
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: '<n> items' and UPnP server icon
(30-09-2013 21:58)simoncn Wrote: I think the only situation in which the '<n> items' choice doesn't occur is when all the items in the current selection are from a single album. Is this what you are seeing, or is there some other situation in which this choice does not appear?The situation occurs when albums can not be further sorted by whatever tags I'm using. So we can definitely have more than one album in this case. (30-09-2013 21:58)simoncn Wrote: If all the items are from a single album, you can view the items by clicking on the album. I don't know why it would be useful for the same information to be duplicated in an '<n> items' list.It's useful in Foobar with Columns UI so that I get to see all the tracks grouped by album. (30-09-2013 21:58)simoncn Wrote: I don't know what picture icon you mean. If you mean the green "minims and stave" icon, this can't be changed. If you mean something else, please give more details.Green "minims and stave" icon is what I mean indeed. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
'<n> items' and UPnP server icon - Rouquemoute - 30-09-2013, 15:49
RE: '<n> items' and UPnP server icon - simoncn - 30-09-2013, 21:58
RE: '<n> items' and UPnP server icon - Rouquemoute - 01-10-2013 08:56
RE: '<n> items' and UPnP server icon - simoncn - 01-10-2013, 10:51
RE: '<n> items' and UPnP server icon - Rouquemoute - 01-10-2013, 19:38
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



