Post Reply 
Artist, Artist, Artist
25-05-2024, 18:07
Post: #6
RE: Artist, Artist, Artist
I suppose I am talking about the "Home" page in the JPlay app where you can also access Qobuz. If you do not back out all the way you are correct, you can still see artists in local- folder view. I'm still getting used to the layout but I'm pretty sure the app reverts to Home view as a default and then if you select Artist is is no longer Artists in the Folder view but the messed up scanned version. I guess it is workable but not as smooth as I would have hoped.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Artist, Artist, Artist - dtune - 25-05-2024, 04:00
RE: Artist, Artist, Artist - simoncn - 25-05-2024, 08:10
RE: Artist, Artist, Artist - dtune - 25-05-2024, 15:59
RE: Artist, Artist, Artist - simoncn - 25-05-2024, 17:56
RE: Artist, Artist, Artist - dtune - 25-05-2024 18:07
RE: Artist, Artist, Artist - simoncn - 25-05-2024, 20:19
RE: Artist, Artist, Artist - dtune - 27-05-2024, 00:50

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)