|
Minimserver on TrueNAS Scale
|
|
27-04-2024, 07:34
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2024 08:04 by AudioDoctor.)
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Minimserver on TrueNAS Scale
I am told it does not work. I have not tried it myself as I have no idea how yet, but I will figure it out eventually.
TrueNAS, while based on Debian, is set up more like an appliance and thus is pretty locked down. It's not just as easy as opening terminal and typing in a few commands. However, it is possible to run apps on it, here is the app page for some examples: https://www.truenas.com/apps/ I know nothing about how to do this stuff, but I can offer assistance and testing on my TrueNAS if there is a interest in getting Minimserver to run on TrueNAS Scale. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Minimserver on TrueNAS Scale - AudioDoctor - 26-04-2024, 19:00
RE: Minimserver on TrueNAS Scale - simoncn - 26-04-2024, 21:11
RE: Minimserver on TrueNAS Scale - AudioDoctor - 27-04-2024 07:34
RE: Minimserver on TrueNAS Scale - simoncn - 27-04-2024, 14:28
RE: Minimserver on TrueNAS Scale - AudioDoctor - 27-04-2024, 23:13
RE: Minimserver on TrueNAS Scale - simoncn - 28-04-2024, 07:27
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



