|
serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license)
|
|
04-02-2024, 00:16
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license)
Well, now I'm using the Trial.
I have added Advanced > showAllDiscs=true. In jRiver if I load the "MinimServer library'' it does not show the Disc # tag. If I directly import the music to a local library it shows Disc # correctly. So, I think the Tags in the files are correct. What could be happening? In the Linn application it correctly shows me Disc# and separates the disks >> 1, >> 2, etc. Apparently the Disc # tag generated by the minimserver is incompatible with jRiver. Any idea how to solve this? Thank you! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license) - Bicho - 28-01-2024, 19:48
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license) - simoncn - 28-01-2024, 22:29
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license) - Bicho - 01-02-2024, 19:14
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license) - simoncn - 01-02-2024, 21:21
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license) - Bicho - 04-02-2024 00:16
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license) - simoncn - 04-02-2024, 08:45
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



