|
serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license)
|
|
28-01-2024, 19:48
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license)
Hi Simon!
Since when serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true do you require MinimServer full license? I have installed Minim Server Basic for years, I always had showAllDiscs:true activated and now I see that a full license is required. Now albums with multiple discs appear all mixed up. I just need that option. Thanks Gus |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license) - Bicho - 28-01-2024 19:48
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license) - simoncn - 28-01-2024, 22:29
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license) - Bicho - 01-02-2024, 19:14
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license) - simoncn - 01-02-2024, 21:21
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license) - Bicho - 04-02-2024, 00:16
RE: serverOptions: showAllDiscs=true (full license) - simoncn - 04-02-2024, 08:45
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



