Post Reply 
Group display
23-12-2023, 13:00
Post: #10
RE: Group display
Although the appearance of the groups can be perfectly explained, I don’t really like it.
For instance the 24 Preludes and Fugues of Shostakovich are now shown as 24 subalbums within the album.
I tagged the album using SongKong and could set it to skip the group tag.
Before I do that I want to make sure if there are any MinimServer preferences to change the current behaviour?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Group display - simbun - 22-06-2022, 09:32
RE: Group display - simoncn - 22-06-2022, 10:16
RE: Group display - simbun - 22-06-2022, 12:15
RE: Group display - paultaylor - 22-06-2022, 11:24
RE: Group display - simoncn - 23-06-2022, 17:02
RE: Group display - paultaylor - 24-06-2022, 13:12
RE: Group display - simoncn - 23-06-2022, 17:12
RE: Group display - simbun - 24-06-2022, 13:44
RE: Group display - simoncn - 24-06-2022, 14:38
RE: Group display - vermeulen - 23-12-2023 13:00
RE: Group display - stefano_mbp - 23-12-2023, 13:42
RE: Group display - simoncn - 23-12-2023, 13:57
RE: Group display - vermeulen - 23-12-2023, 16:49
RE: Group display - simoncn - 23-12-2023, 19:35
RE: Group display - vermeulen - 23-12-2023, 21:35

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)