|
Lots of steps until I can hear music
|
|
19-12-2023, 13:02
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Lots of steps until I can hear music
(19-12-2023 12:53)simoncn Wrote:I've forgotten my own advice! Play/Shuffle from the resulting items list instead.(19-12-2023 12:07)simbun Wrote: Using my control point I just need to select the Genre index, then click on the vertical ellipsis next to the genre I'm interested in and select Play/Shuffle play e.t.c Looks like the OP already uses BubbleUPnP :-) |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Lots of steps until I can hear music - Ernst Wilhelm Grueter - 18-12-2023, 20:25
RE: Lots of steps until I can hear music - simoncn - 18-12-2023, 20:52
RE: Lots of steps until I can hear music - Ernst Wilhelm Grueter - 18-12-2023, 22:19
RE: Lots of steps until I can hear music - simbun - 19-12-2023, 12:07
RE: Lots of steps until I can hear music - simoncn - 19-12-2023, 12:53
RE: Lots of steps until I can hear music - simbun - 19-12-2023 13:02
RE: Lots of steps until I can hear music - simoncn - 19-12-2023, 10:37
RE: Lots of steps until I can hear music - Ernst Wilhelm Grueter - 19-12-2023, 10:39
RE: Lots of steps until I can hear music - Ernst Wilhelm Grueter - 19-12-2023, 14:45
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



