|
The control app thread
|
|
23-11-2023, 12:42
Post: #202
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The control app thread
Hi Stefano...
Thanks for pointing this out. I wonder if you could help me understand just what I am seeing. If - on my iPhone or tablet - I touch on a file and then File information, I get something like http//192.168.0.7:9050/disk/NON-DLNA-OP01-FLAGS0170000.O0$1$148 &c. ...flac Does this mean that Twonky or my Melco N1A renames the files? I recognise the network address but not what follows. If I access my Melco via Finder on my Mac, I get something predictable like ....beatles/harddaysnight/andiloveher.flac Why does it do this? And is the address information that Lumin produces any real value? I notice that the Linnapp, Kazoo, will provide exactly the same information. Who would ever need this? Sorry to be thick, and thanks in advance. Donuk, York |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



