Post Reply 
Revisiting the Artist and All Artists Index
21-11-2023, 17:45
Post: #21
RE: Revisiting the Artist and All Artists Index
(21-11-2023 13:17)paultaylor Wrote:  I refer you back to this line
simoncn Wrote:The AlbumArtist index (corresponding to AlbumArtist and/or Album Artist tags in the files) requires a single value that is consistent across all tracks of an album. If you have another field such as album_artists, this limitation does not apply.
Im confused what you meant by this. I thought you mean the AlbumArtist value should always contain the same single value for each song in album which would not be the case if I did aliasTags:album_artists:-albumartist

If an album has multiple values for the album_artists tag, this setting should produce warning messages in the MinimServer log when you rescan the album. These messages should tell you that the AlbumArtist values for the album have been ignored.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Revisiting the Artist and All Artists Index - simoncn - 21-11-2023 17:45

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)