Post Reply 
Streamlining the browsing tree & multiple configs
23-09-2013, 00:50 (This post was last modified: 23-09-2013 00:51 by DavidHB.)
Post: #61
RE: Streamlining the browsing tree & multiple configs
(22-09-2013 23:37)haggis999 Wrote:  I reckon that I will want to select by composer and work about as often as I would wish to select by album. For this reason, it would be important for me to have the ability to select a list of various works by a given composer without making any distinction between single and multitrack works.

Isn't this what would happen with the scheme described by Simon in any case? As I understand it, the Composer listing would include all tracks ascribed to that composer; those with Composition set would simply show as one entry under each composition name.

(the other) David
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Streamlining the browsing tree & multiple configs - DavidHB - 23-09-2013 00:50

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)