|
Customising track order in playlists
|
|
13-11-2023, 18:33
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Customising track order in playlists
I have tried this and reordering the tracks seems to be working for me. After doing this, I left the playlist and browsed the library and returned to the playlist after that. The playlist still showed the new order.
I have the sort option for the playlist set to "No Sort". Is this your setting? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Customising track order in playlists - Themeth - 13-11-2023, 12:52
RE: Customising track order in playlists - simoncn - 13-11-2023 18:33
RE: Customising track order in playlists - Themeth - 14-11-2023, 16:53
RE: Customising track order in playlists - Themeth - 14-11-2023, 17:22
RE: Customising track order in playlists - simoncn - 14-11-2023, 18:26
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



