|
activation licence refused with v2.1
|
|
26-10-2023, 10:00
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
activation licence refused with v2.1
hello
I reinstalled my qnap NAS and therefore I had to reinstall minimserver. I do have version 2.1 (qpkg file) and the licence purchased that match. but I cannot validate the licence ; instead I am granted with this red message: [2de1e3fb] License expiry date conflicts with installed package minimserver-update-222 the status tab says MinimServer 2.1 update 222, Copyright © 2012-2022 Simon Nash. but I did install manually the very file I installed in the first place. how can I solve this and activate the licence I have ? kind regards |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
activation licence refused with v2.1 - froggy - 26-10-2023 10:00
RE: activation licence refused with v2.1 - simoncn - 26-10-2023, 10:26
RE: activation licence refused with v2.1 - froggy - 27-10-2023, 08:44
RE: activation licence refused with v2.1 - simoncn - 27-10-2023, 11:32
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



