Post Reply 
Restriction of BBC Radio HLS/DASH to authorised third parties
23-10-2023, 12:26
Post: #47
RE: Restriction of BBC Radio HLS/DASH to authorised third parties
(05-10-2023 15:43)tommyrot Wrote:  As for piggy-backing authorised streams from a 3rd party, I'm uneasy about this because I suspect the BBC will just clamp down on it. Which would put us all back to square one. Sorry to sound bleak – it's more a comment on the Tzarist executives at the BBC Sounds unit than anything else.

Unfortunately this has just happened. I have removed the test build while I consider next steps.

For users who have already installed the test build, the bbcstreams=auth option will stop working soon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Restriction of BBC Radio HLS/DASH to authorised third parties - simoncn - 23-10-2023 12:26

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)