|
Restriction of BBC Radio HLS/DASH to authorised third parties
|
|
03-10-2023, 08:51
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Restriction of BBC Radio HLS/DASH to authorised third parties
(02-10-2023 17:21)MDF Wrote: All the above BBC HLS streams still work with bubbleupnp and minimstreamer for me. I don't think these have been restricted yet. That's what's so odd. Those URLs are the same URLs used in .m3u files on 29th September, when I noticed that they'd stopped working. All I did was create new .m3u files and use a slightly different second line. Below is the .m3u file content for BBC Radio 3: Before #EXTM3U #EXTINF:-1, [BBC R3] BBC Radio 3 320k http://a.files.bbci.co.uk/media/live/man...three.m3u8 After #EXTM3U #EXTINF:-1,BBC Radio 3 320k http://a.files.bbci.co.uk/media/live/man...three.m3u8 The only difference is on line 2 which omits the "[BBC R3] in square brackets. And yet, these have been working since that day without interruption for me. My reading of the updated BBC policy is that these shouldn't work, so it's odd that they do. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



