|
Artist alphabetical groups
|
|
19-09-2023, 20:04
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Artist alphabetical groups
at present, I get artists listed simply in alphabetical order which takes a long time scrolling as I have thousands of entries.
Is it possible to arrange them in alphabetical group folders... ABC, DEF, GHI....XYZ ...to make finding artists quicker? I use BubblesoftUPNP Thanks...TomP |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Artist alphabetical groups - TomP - 19-09-2023 20:04
RE: Artist alphabetical groups - mminga - 19-09-2023, 20:16
RE: Artist alphabetical groups - TomP - 20-09-2023, 12:52
RE: Artist alphabetical groups - simbun - 20-09-2023, 15:01
RE: Artist alphabetical groups - TomP - 21-09-2023, 09:48
RE: Artist alphabetical groups - simbun - 21-09-2023, 10:56
RE: Artist alphabetical groups - mminga - 20-09-2023, 22:09
RE: Artist alphabetical groups - TomP - 21-09-2023, 09:25
RE: Artist alphabetical groups - stefano_mbp - 21-09-2023, 09:47
RE: Artist alphabetical groups - TomP - 21-09-2023, 22:12
RE: Artist alphabetical groups - stefano_mbp - 21-09-2023, 22:38
RE: Artist alphabetical groups - simbun - 21-09-2023, 22:42
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



