Post Reply 
Streamlining the browsing tree & multiple configs
20-09-2013, 19:15
Post: #25
RE: Streamlining the browsing tree & multiple configs
(20-09-2013 17:10)simoncn Wrote:  You might consider trying the Group tag again. The implementation of this has been much improved in the last couple of releases.

I think that this is the way forward, if you feel the need to group works, and this to record the work name separately (so far, I don't, but that could change). It is also very similar to the other David's suggestion concerning the creation of a 'Work' tag.

JRiver, which David mentions, is paid for software. You could implement his suggestion using MP3Tag which free (unless you want to make a donation).

Bottom line; you could add Simon's/David's suggestion to my scheme without difficulty. If you do, it will require more work (to a manageable degree, I think), but will give you more control. It's your call.

David
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Streamlining the browsing tree & multiple configs - DavidHB - 20-09-2013 19:15

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)