|
The control app thread
|
|
22-08-2023, 11:44
Post: #196
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: The control app thread
regarding 3) => did you check the settings? There is something about enabling composer. But it might only be a composer tab. I am not sure.
The meta data that is viewed when long touching the currently playing album cover has been reduced though. It does not offer the "year" information anymore. And I think the genre is missing, too. I always wanted to report it to lumin. "pause" does work when using it with a lumin streamer. But the app is not perfect. Sometimes it looses the connection to the lumine u1 mini partially. You still can start another track. But it is not displayed that it is playing and the time is not running. Or when adding a track it does not show up in the playlist. I think the linn app would be much better if it would offer the setting to enqueue a track into the playlist on touch a track in the library without starting it immediately. You alway have to use the three dots menu to add a track to the playlist. This IMHO is annoying and quite often you accidentally interrupt the currently playing track. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



