Post Reply 
Can not see minimserver on Android or google tablet via wifi
14-08-2023, 23:13
Post: #3
RE: Can not see minimserver on Android or google tablet via wifi
(14-08-2023 19:38)simoncn Wrote:  It sounds like the Draytek router is not implementing SSDP discovery correctly. This is often caused by an incorrect setting for IGMP snooping. Does the Draytek router have a configuration setting for IGMP snooping (not IGMP proxy)? If so, try setting IGMP snooping to Off.

Thank you!
Yes, the Draytek does have IGMP snooping - something I had not previously heard about and a setting I did not change but it was switched on. I switched it off and Minimserver appeared back on my android phone. Still there, of course, after disabling the WAN UPnP and rebooting the router.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Can not see minimserver on Android or google tablet via wifi - jcswlondon - 14-08-2023 23:13

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)