|
Adding Minimserver to a second device
|
|
12-06-2023, 12:51
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Adding Minimserver to a second device
I am sure that this is rather a daft question, but I need a bit of help. I have a full MinimServer licence and currently have it installed on a QNAP NAS269. I am allowed, I believe, to install the software on up to 3 devices, and I would now like to install the software on a QNAP TS 112 NAS. I have not found the download instructions that do not assume that I am downloading it for the first time, with all the Starter stuff.
I presume that adding the software to a second device is rather simple, but I have just not sorted out how to do it. All assistance and instructions gratefully received!! Many thanks, Gonzalez |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Adding Minimserver to a second device - Gonzalez - 12-06-2023 12:51
RE: Adding Minimserver to a second device - simoncn - 12-06-2023, 21:48
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



