|
Backup Before Reinstall
|
|
24-05-2023, 19:55
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Backup Before Reinstall
I don't want to get into an argument regarding semantics but manually opening each profile in turn then saving elsewhere as an export is not the same as a backup utility.
For instance, I have hundreds of word documents, to do as you suggest would take ages, whereas auto backup does it instantly on the fly! Now I know I have to do as you suggest, I will. As all software will crash and losing hours in setting up MinimServer is not something I want to repeat. Thanks anyway. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Backup Before Reinstall - AnnieBody - 22-05-2023, 20:35
RE: Backup Before Reinstall - simoncn - 22-05-2023, 22:10
RE: Backup Before Reinstall - AnnieBody - 24-05-2023, 09:16
RE: Backup Before Reinstall - stefano_mbp - 24-05-2023, 09:30
RE: Backup Before Reinstall - simbun - 24-05-2023, 10:40
RE: Backup Before Reinstall - AnnieBody - 24-05-2023 19:55
RE: Backup Before Reinstall - simoncn - 25-05-2023, 18:39
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



