|
can't set ohnet.subnet on /29 network
|
|
03-05-2023, 06:49
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2023 13:40 by marcel.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
can't set ohnet.subnet on /29 network
My box has multiple interfaces (WLAN, LAN, Wireguard) and binds to each of them, I now attempt to restrict it to bind only to its address at the wired LAN interface 192.168.76.249/29 .
When I try to set ohnet.subnet to 192.168.76.248, I always get the message "incorrect subnet address, please correct and retry". Does ohnet.subnet only work with /24 networks, or what am I doing wrong? Best regards Marcel |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
can't set ohnet.subnet on /29 network - marcel - 03-05-2023 06:49
RE: can't set ohnet.subnet on /29 network - simoncn - 03-05-2023, 09:42
RE: can't set ohnet.subnet on /29 network - simoncn - 31-10-2023, 12:21
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



