|
Sort value conflict for Date filter
|
|
17-04-2023, 21:54
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Sort value conflict for Date filter
Thanks for the advice to both Simons. I have added .sort to Date.yearOnly.index and I will see how it goes.
yearmonth is not what I was looking for by the way, so simoncn, you are correct with your assumption! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Sort value conflict for Date filter - paulM - 17-04-2023, 17:56
RE: Sort value conflict for Date filter - simbun - 17-04-2023, 20:19
RE: Sort value conflict for Date filter - simoncn - 17-04-2023, 21:24
RE: Sort value conflict for Date filter - paulM - 17-04-2023 21:54
RE: Sort value conflict for Date filter - simbun - 17-04-2023, 22:03
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



