Post Reply 
Will QNAP Hero be supported by MinimServer
30-03-2023, 14:43
Post: #2
RE: Will QNAP Hero be supported by MinimServer
I don't have any QNAP devices that can run QuTS Hero and I haven't been able to find any information about what is needed to create a QuTS Hero package and/or whether this is different from a regular QTS package.

I would be interested to know whether anyone has tried installing the regular MinimServer package for Intel on a QuTS Hero device using a manual download and install.

A music server like MinimServer is unlikely to get much benefit from the performance improvements in QuTS Hero as audio streaming doesn't require very fast storage or networking bandwidth. The data integrity features in QuTS Hero could be useful.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Will QNAP Hero be supported by MinimServer - simoncn - 30-03-2023 14:43

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)