Post Reply 
Album View-Compilations
25-03-2023, 21:12
Post: #5
RE: Album View-Compilations
I'm sure your logical analysis is correct and I was not intending to contradict you. I posted because others will be reading this thread now or at some time in the future who don't have exactly the same situation and they might assume that mergeFolderAlbums should be set to true without understanding when this setting is appropriate.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Album View-Compilations - GOCUS - 25-03-2023, 12:56
RE: Album View-Compilations - simbun - 25-03-2023, 14:19
RE: Album View-Compilations - GOCUS - 26-03-2023, 19:26
RE: Album View-Compilations - GOCUS - 03-04-2023, 20:59
RE: Album View-Compilations - simoncn - 25-03-2023, 15:12
RE: Album View-Compilations - simbun - 25-03-2023, 19:24
RE: Album View-Compilations - simoncn - 25-03-2023 21:12
RE: Album View-Compilations - simbun - 25-03-2023, 22:09
RE: Album View-Compilations - simbun - 26-03-2023, 22:01
RE: Album View-Compilations - simoncn - 03-04-2023, 21:15
RE: Album View-Compilations - GOCUS - 04-04-2023, 10:30
RE: Album View-Compilations - simoncn - 04-04-2023, 11:57
RE: Album View-Compilations - GOCUS - 04-04-2023, 12:04

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)