|
Display question with title.displayFormat
|
|
06-03-2023, 12:38
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Display question with title.displayFormat
Hi
I am trying to use the displayFormat option to display track titles as follows: D1 T1 track title I got as far as "D1 1 track title" by using title.displayFormat={$discnumber$tracknumber$title^D^^ } but am not succeeding to insert T for Tracknumber. Before that, I worked with title.displayFormat={$discnumber$tracknumber$title^^^ - } This one works in displaying "disc number - track number - track title" with one strange problem: whenever discnumber and tracknumber are the same, tracknumber is left out. So I get 1 - track title for disc1 track1 1 - 2 - track title for disc1 track 2 2 - 1 - track title for disc2 track 1 2 - track title for disc2 track 2 I had added the tags "discnumber" and "tracknumber" to the list of indexed tags to make this work. Btw.: another observation: adding "Title" to "alphagroup" does not alphagroup track titles. I have to introduce all=100 to actually alpha group track titles. Is "Title" the wrong tag to be used/indexed? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Display question with title.displayFormat - dvdr - 06-03-2023 12:38
RE: Display question with title.displayFormat - simoncn - 06-03-2023, 13:17
RE: Display question with title.displayFormat - dvdr - 06-03-2023, 13:32
RE: Display question with title.displayFormat - simoncn - 06-03-2023, 15:35
RE: Display question with title.displayFormat - dvdr - 06-03-2023, 18:00
RE: Display question with title.displayFormat - simoncn - 07-03-2023, 08:48
RE: Display question with title.displayFormat - dvdr - 07-03-2023, 09:00
RE: Display question with title.displayFormat - simoncn - 07-03-2023, 10:44
RE: Display question with title.displayFormat - dvdr - 07-03-2023, 11:06
RE: Display question with title.displayFormat - simoncn - 07-03-2023, 11:56
RE: Display question with title.displayFormat - dvdr - 07-03-2023, 16:15
RE: Display question with title.displayFormat - simoncn - 08-03-2023, 00:03
RE: Display question with title.displayFormat - simoncn - 08-03-2023, 10:26
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



