|
Optimal Usage of XLD
|
|
26-02-2023, 16:04
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Optimal Usage of XLD
Dear Simon, dear all,
Hope this does not exceed the scope of this forum. My question relates to the use of XLD, which I am using to rip CDs and convert them into Flac-files, saving them on my QNAP NAS Server in the Multimedia directive (/shared/Multimedia). The problem I have is that all titles are filed in the Multimedia folder WITHOUT creating a folder where each song item is filed. This is useful once using the Folder View. In the past this worked. Having updated XLD (and MinimServer and MinimWatch) now I find myself in this situation. Can anyone help with this please and let me know what are the right setting for XLD. I have already ticked in Batch "maintain folder structure", but that does not seem to be it. I attach my general settings (unfortunately in German). Also: when converting with XLD to Flac, MinimServer does not seem to find all items, despite refreshing and/or rescanning MinimServer via MinimWatch. I can only find my recent rips via date. Many thanks to anyone who my be able to resolve this problem. Regards, Frank |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Optimal Usage of XLD - Frank Andreesen - 26-02-2023 16:04
RE: Optimal Usage of XLD - simoncn - 26-02-2023, 21:32
RE: Optimal Usage of XLD - lyapounov - 27-02-2023, 05:03
RE: Optimal Usage of XLD - Hanu - 27-02-2023, 14:22
RE: Optimal Usage of XLD - Frank Andreesen - 28-02-2023, 00:22
RE: Optimal Usage of XLD - steamfan - 03-03-2023, 08:25
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



