|
Index Artwork
|
|
31-01-2023, 16:08
Post: #70
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Index Artwork
The rules for artwork display in folder view are described in the final subsection of the Artwork section.
MinimServer does not support .pdf artwork files. For .jpg artwork files, the filename must be either folder.jpg or cover.jpg. If neither of these is present, MinimServer looks for artwork embedded in audio files in the folder. I think it would make sense to add a lookup for an .jpg or .png file whose filename exactly matches the folder name. This would be the first lookup, before the lookup for folder.jpg, folder.png, cover.jpg and cover.png. I will add this to the list of requested enhancements to be implemented in a future MinimServer update. I don't have any plans to add support for .pdf artwork files. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



