|
MinimServer behind reverse proxy
|
|
27-01-2023, 01:11
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2023 01:40 by wotgorilla.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
MinimServer behind reverse proxy
Hello,
I am thinking of hiding the MinimServer webserver behind a reverse proxy (nginx) with TLS and basic authentication to ensure that people on my network cannot change my settings. I don't see an option to password protect the settings directly in MinimServer, and even if there was it wouldn't be very secure without encryption. How can I achieve this while allowing DLNA clients to connect the usual way? Can I just block port 9790 on my firewall and have nginx reverse proxy port 9790? Will this interfere with normal DLNA operations? I suspect other people have done this in the past. Thanks in advance. Eric |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
MinimServer behind reverse proxy - wotgorilla - 27-01-2023 01:11
RE: MinimServer behind reverse proxy - simoncn - 27-01-2023, 09:54
RE: MinimServer behind reverse proxy - wotgorilla - 27-01-2023, 12:53
RE: MinimServer behind reverse proxy - simoncn - 27-01-2023, 13:56
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



