Post Reply 
? in mp3 file name for playlists doesn't work
31-10-2022, 09:52
Post: #25
RE: ? in mp3 file name for playlists doesn't work
My apologies for not being clear enough in my previous post. The zipped files that I need to see now are the audio files that cannot be played from these playlists. Please use Synology File Station to compress one audio file from the first playlist that cannot be played and one audio file from the second playlist that cannot be played.

The zipped versions of these two audio files will be too large to attach to a forum post. If you can post the zipped files on pixeldrain, I will download them and let you know when I have done this so that you can remove them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: ? in mp3 file name for playlists doesn't work - simoncn - 31-10-2022 09:52

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)