Post Reply 
? in mp3 file name for playlists doesn't work
10-10-2022, 17:35 (This post was last modified: 10-10-2022 17:38 by simbun.)
Post: #2
RE: ? in mp3 file name for playlists doesn't work
The ascii question mark is a reserved character in Windows, so if it's not working in Linux then I assume simoncn has applied a standard across all the platforms (I'll give it a go later but I'm not at home at the moment).

EDIT: The rules are here.

Because I use Windows and Linux I too have a common standard, and replace the question mark character with a unicode "equivalent" ?. Having said that, I name my files $discnumber.$tracknumber so I only need to change it for folders if they appear in artist and album titles.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: ? in mp3 file name for playlists doesn't work - simbun - 10-10-2022 17:35

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)