Post Reply 
Let's brainstorm..Setting up MinimServer to feed a USB DAC
01-09-2013, 10:59
Post: #2
RE: Let's brainstorm..Setting up MinimServer to feed a USB DAC
Most ideal to me would be something like a Raspberry Pi acting as a 'digital only' renderer that is Openhome UPNP/AV compatible. This device can then connect to your USB DAC.

I believe there is some software out there to use the Raspberry Pi as a render, but I'm not sure if that can output USB for you DAC and also I don't know if it is fully Openhome compatible to support gapless playback avoid having the control point to be accessible all the time.
And input on this would be appreciated!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's brainstorm..Setting up MinimServer to feed a USB DAC - Zee - 01-09-2013 10:59

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)