|
One server - two watchers
|
|
21-05-2022, 10:58
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: One server - two watchers
Simon
Thanks for reopening this ticket. I have attached a text file containing the results of the commands as requested. I have also included some additional information from Portainer regarding the layers in your image which also offers a clue - see below. Working through these commands has jogged my memory and I can now begin to join the dots towards what might have happened here. The key I think is May 8th. I have long been using OpenMediaVault (OMV) as the source of my music library and OVM provides a plugin to Docker and Portainer which I prefer t the Docker command line. On May 8th I upgraded OMV from v5.x (Debian 10) to v6.x (Debian 11.x) which also required upgrading the Docker (to v20.10.16) and Portainer (v2.11 to v2.13) plugins. The upgrade went without a hitch with no errors/problems being experienced. All my Portainer hosted containers appeared to work as expected - although I have to admit I didn't specifically check whether the MinimStreamer options were working at this time. I didn't see anything to suggest that the containers had been redeployed but, again with hindsight, they must have been at least restarted if not actually redeployed. Looking at the information in the attached document it does appear that the name 'Oracle Linux Server 7.8' actually comes from the layers in your image. When this was originally deployed (under OMV v5.x) it seems that the Portainer container identified this as 'Linux (Docker)' to your License server. However after the OMV upgrade the new container was identified as 'Oracle Linux Server 7.8' to your License Server. Thus triggering the need for a new license slot? I hope this gives some clues as to what is happening in my case. Regards. Chris |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
One server - two watchers - ceejayemm - 19-05-2022, 21:54
RE: One server - two watchers - simoncn - 19-05-2022, 23:19
RE: One server - two watchers - ceejayemm - 20-05-2022, 10:01
RE: One server - two watchers - simoncn - 20-05-2022, 12:34
RE: One server - two watchers - ceejayemm - 20-05-2022, 18:32
RE: One server - two watchers - simoncn - 20-05-2022, 20:07
RE: One server - two watchers - ceejayemm - 21-05-2022 10:58
RE: One server - two watchers - simoncn - 21-05-2022, 14:10
RE: One server - two watchers - simoncn - 10-06-2022, 21:37
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



